Archbishop Riordan High School is excited to announce that we are starting off-season workouts in preparation for the upcoming athletic seasons.
- We believe it is essential to our students' physical and mental well-being to return to physical activity.
- The workouts are entirely voluntary and are not required to participate in a sport for the 2020–2021 school year.
- These workouts are aimed to assist our student-athletes in preparing their bodies for the upcoming athletic seasons.
Session 2: October 13-30
- The workouts are open to every student, regardless of what sport they are interested in playing.
- Students will be placed in Pods and will be working out twice a week. Depending on the Pod assignment, students will work out on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.
- The workouts will start after the school day.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
How to Sign Up
To participate in the workouts, you must do the following by Friday, October 9 at 5:00 pm.
1. Parents and students must review the following guidelines:
2. Complete the Session 2 Sign-Up Form:
once sign-ups close, students and parents will be contacted with the pod assignment, workout days and times, and other important information.